Saturday, February 9, 2013

[Farming Utility] Loot Alert - Diablo 3

[Farming Utility] Loot Alert

What it does
Plays a sound everytime a new legendary (or other items depending on settings) is dropped. Here is an image that shows the approximate range: http://i.imgur.com/vRjli.jpg. Left side is where I dropped the item and right side is where I heard the sound.

How it works
Uses memory reading to detect items. Sound files and exe must be in the same folder.

Why I made this
I play a barb with the Sprint/WW build, and mobs usually die offscreen. This makes sure I do not miss any legendaries or set items that drops.

Make sure you scan (or compile from source) before using. Someone else accessed my account here twice (with a few weeks inbetween), my PC is clean, and redirected to an infected version. Obivously this will be edited away if that happens, but still.

Current version LootAlert 1.0.8a.rar
Current source files: source 1.0.8a.rar

Made in C#, you will most likely need .NET 4.0 framework atleast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment